Monday, September 13, 2010

Must Have Been the Good Stuff...

That...was the answer.
The question is..."What on earth were they smoking when they decided to name their kids??!!"

An alternate title could easily be...
"Parents Under the Influence of Mind Altering Chemicals", but I didn't know if that was subtle enough.

The most famous by far, and by no means an urban legend, cause I googled her myself is...Marijuana Pepsi Cola.

One guess as to what substance they were doing and how they quenched their thirst post ingestion. Personally, I would have been in whatever line I needed to be in to change my name, on the eve of my 18th birthday, if not sooner.
BUT, according to Marijuana, who does not like to be called Mary, but Marijuana and some family members call  Pepsi *roll eyes*...
"...embraces [her name] as a symbol of her struggle to succeed and to help other children overcome obstacles".

Oh...Good...Grief!!! Really??!!

You want to know the best part of her story??!!
"She was invited to a White House conference in 1995 and met President Bill Clinton, [who swears he never inhaled]."   AWESOME!!!!

This...is the real Marijuana Pepsi Cola..
Who is an educator..
For Goodness sake!!!!
Oh, and Ms. Jackson? A quick reality check? Having a missing limb, a disability, a disease, a syndrome,  a boss who thinks she's running a dictatorship  and can impose any rules she feels to subjugate her employees, is considered real adversity.
NOT...having a name that you can change at any time. Child!... Please!!
But I digress. Where was I??

Leaves of Three [four, five or six], Let it be...
Or at least don't name your kids until it's cleared from your system...


Other Doobies Doozies

Sister Silver Sage and Violet Storm

The Geldof Quartet [again] Fifi Trixibell, Peaches Honeyblossom, Pixie, Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lily

Astrella Celeste and sibling Oriole Nebula [talk about spacing out]

Free!! [I just have visions of a particularly bad trip where they run around attempting to free domesticated animals from their cushy homes]

Fuchscia-One of the colors on their trip

Ikhyd-What???

Tripp-Pretty self explanatory.
BONUS POINTS!!! This...is Bristol Palin's and Levi Johnston's kid. PRICELESS!!!
Btw When asked what baby books Palin used for inspiration, she was reported as saying...
"All of them, any of them that have been in front of me over all these years."

[Okay, maybe that part may not be true..but how could I resist??!!]

I see Russia. I see Alaska.
And on particularly clear days, if I squint just right...

No comments:

Post a Comment